Next Camp is April 7-10th
LEARN FROM OUR STARS
Each of our BeSpun ShowGirl BootCamps will feature classes from Leigh Ann Reilly and BeSpun Pole Stars. Including Natasha Wang, Nadia Sharif, Brandon Grimm and/or Claudia Renee, to name a few. Pole Star appearances are based on their availability and will be announced no later than 30 days prior to pole camp.
Arrivals BeSpun Classes
Welcome Margaritas @ El Compadre
9 a.m.Goals & Stretch
12-4 p.m. Skills Development
6-8 p.m. Performance Prep
9-11 p.m.Girls Night Out Jumbo’s Trip
9 a.m. Stretch & BeSpun Classes
12-2 p.m. Costume Shopping
4-7 p.m. Performance Prep
9 p.m. Performance @BeSpun
Stretch & Poleography
2-5 p.m. Accro Beach Trip
Pricing: $499 - $100 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your spot. Remainder of balance due 30 days prior to camp start date.
Lodging: FOR 3 NIGHTS. Accommodation pricing variant on how many $200 people sign up. We will be renting a house for campers to stay NOV together near the studio. Lodging will be paid for separately, once we have a total count for the camp.
- Arrival anytime anytime after 12:00p.m.(noon)Thursday. Thursday evening classes are included in pricing.
- Camp is limited to 10-14 sign ups.
- Skills development will involve BeSpun training and personalized focus to enhance performance skills.
- You will learn a combination of tricks, dance and flexibility.
- You will learn dance choreography in a variety of styles.
- BeSpun’s Pole Stars, Instructors and Campers will perform for the public on Saturday night at BeSpun. All Campers & levels are encouraged to perform. You may perform a solo or group choreography learned at camp.
- Food, souvenirs, and accommodation costs are campers responsibility. We will provide transportation to & from scheduled events.
- Accommodation pricing is based upon how many people sign up. We will be renting a house for everyone to stay together, near the studio.
- This camp is welcome to all levels